- Briefing: A meeting that can be done by phone, online or in an office, that takes between thirty minutes to one hour. During this meeting we listen to your requirements and resolve any particular question that may arise.
- Contracting: after your RFQ, we would present a contract letter that describes: deadlines, specific goals, scope, team and fees.
- Execution: during this period, we will develop the project following agile methodology1. We will be in touch on a weekly basis to review progress and listen to your feedback.
- Final Presentation: at this stage we will present the final version of the site for you to review.
- Customer Satisfaction: when the project is finish, we would ask you to fulfill a quick survey that take less than one minute. Customer Care team may also contact you three month after the solutions is delivered to ask for further feedback.
Sitemap and wireframe creation:
Every website design and development project consists of a series of steps that need to be undertaken on a repeated basis. While each project and its requirements are unique, the series of tasks that need to be performed to get a business website up and running are consistent.