Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Why should I buy Office 365 from Digital Branding Ltd if I already have Office on my desktop?

DigiBot

-

1 Comment
Discard
BrandingBy8
-

Great Information.

2 Answers
Christian Garcia
Best Answer

If you purchase our Business Premium plan, you’ll get Office 2016, featuring the latest versions of the desktop applications you know and love—Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote and Publisher. And whenever Office is updated, you will automatically receive the latest upgrade at no additional charge so that you’re always on the current version of Office.

Our Office 365 plans give you the ability to easily and securely share and collaborate on documents using OneDrive and Office Online. With Online Essentials, and Business Premium you can also create a domain-based email address and share calendars and contacts with people inside and outside of your company. Finally, unlike the Office you currently have, Office 365 from gives you the ability to have real-time online meetings and screen sharing using Skype for Business (PC) and Lync (Mac).

Discard